Description: An edible gift that, if sprayed with water every so often and left in a darkish, cool place, sprouts forth delicious mushrooms. You can eventually put in your garden to decompose completely.
Is this relatively unique or does every woman have it? This gift is…unique (OK, it’s sorta weird), but it has a wide appeal. I mean, who doesn’t love a good mushroom?
What kind of woman would like this? A DIY (Do It Yourself) type – or possibly a mycologist chef – looking to finesse her compost pile. Or anyone fascinated with the science/cuisine of mushrooms.
Are there any additional expenses I should think of? Supply her with a spray bottle filled with water.
How can I personalize this for her? Offer to make her a meal with the first mushroom crop.
Any other information I should know about: make sure to read and follow the instructions for optimal results.